Clan DT ||Dark Templars||
Welcome to Clan DT.

I hope this site will help you find what you want and what you research. If there are certain things you do not understand or you need help, please feel free to write a private message to our Leaders.

Have a nice day and Enjoy it ^^

Welcome to Clan DT.

I hope this site will help you find what you want and what you research. If there are certain things you do not understand or you need help, please feel free to write a private message to our Leaders.

Have a nice day and Enjoy it ^^

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Diablo2 East Non-Ladder||

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are very sorry to announce that Clan DT will not be coming back, Clan Channel has expired, and the leaders are lacking time in diablo 2, we wish our members luck in whatever they decide to do in the future

about the Clan channel

Go down 
+3
n4ynu101
Zahakness
goldwing333
7 posters
AuthorMessage
goldwing333
goldwing333

about the Clan channel Empty
PostSubject: about the Clan channel   about the Clan channel EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:40 pm

i have been trying to get on to the clan channel for the past week, and it is saying that it is restricted. can some one help me out.
Back to top Go down
Zahakness
Zahakness

PostSubject: Re: about the Clan channel   about the Clan channel EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Clan dt is done
Back to top Go down
n4ynu101
n4ynu101

PostSubject: Clan DT   about the Clan channel EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Done as in permanently ?
So I guess forum will be next then

Guy
Back to top Go down
Janny269
Janny269

PostSubject: Re: about the Clan channel   about the Clan channel EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Why is it done?
Back to top Go down
n4ynu101
n4ynu101

PostSubject: Why is It Done   about the Clan channel EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:12 pm

I would imagine that the people that started the Clan have lost interest or possibly it was more work than they thought it would be since operating a Clan requires a large amount of Admin and time devoted to them and to the people involved or it is possible that life happened for most of those leading and they did not have the time anymore to lend to the game for Administration.

From Summer Break to completely broken hehe

I liked the people in this clan , I thought with very few exceptions they did a nice job and were actually nice themselves for a change compared to the many you can find that are run by a bunch of arrogant brats .

Hate to see them go as well as the Clan

Guy
Back to top Go down
mx450
Admin
mx450

PostSubject: Re: about the Clan channel   about the Clan channel EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Yes the clan is done.

Bnet has closed the channel do to lack of people joining the channel,so many people must join the channel for a "clan" channel to remain open.

The leaders do not have the time nor interest in d2 or the clan to keep it going.

It's sad to see it had to end , but i hope everyone still is able to have fun and enjoy themselves just cause the clan has ended doesn't mean the people you've met aren't still around.
Back to top Go down
miss_Lnouz
Leader
miss_Lnouz

PostSubject: Re: about the Clan channel   about the Clan channel EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:25 pm

we are sorry about that..but if u guys want to keep that clan and forum up i can let it up then try to fix the clan channel but i dont promise anything....

for my side i dont think its because i dont have no more interest its just i dont have no more time for me..university get all my time and its hard for me to do that and my work and home work for the trimester >.<

so if u guys want to keep the forum up let me know i will try to do something for u guys ;-)
helen
Back to top Go down
PaintballRulz

PostSubject: Re: about the Clan channel   about the Clan channel EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Two word

That Suck.

When ill be back there wont be any Clan DT Anymore it really suck ... meh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about the Clan channel   about the Clan channel Empty

Back to top Go down

about the Clan channel
Page 1 of 1