Clan DT ||Dark Templars||
Welcome to Clan DT.

I hope this site will help you find what you want and what you research. If there are certain things you do not understand or you need help, please feel free to write a private message to our Leaders.

Have a nice day and Enjoy it ^^

Welcome to Clan DT.

I hope this site will help you find what you want and what you research. If there are certain things you do not understand or you need help, please feel free to write a private message to our Leaders.

Have a nice day and Enjoy it ^^

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Diablo2 East Non-Ladder||

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are very sorry to announce that Clan DT will not be coming back, Clan Channel has expired, and the leaders are lacking time in diablo 2, we wish our members luck in whatever they decide to do in the future

using emote to swear in channel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Isin
Leader
Isin

using emote to swear in channel Empty
PostSubject: using emote to swear in channel   using emote to swear in channel EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Anyone caught using /emote to swear in channel will be timebanned for a week, you guys know that we have people using the channel that don't like to see that, and we want to keep the channel as friendly cultured as possible (reason we put it in there) if anyone see's this tell me and I will take your word for it (no screenshot needed because I will just check my bot logs) just let me know what day it was said, and what was said (if you remember) and ill bust them from there Smile thanks to all those who respect the rules and tell me about this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Darcia
Leader

PostSubject: Re: using emote to swear in channel   using emote to swear in channel EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Rofl, Daddy is coming home. and he brought the belt i dont want to see any cussing i got enough of the from the Drill Sergeants. really guys lets just make Clan DT a Friendly channel to be in.
Back to top Go down
Isin
Leader
Isin

PostSubject: Re: using emote to swear in channel   using emote to swear in channel EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:25 am

hey thanks i thought you'd be the one to make some smart ass remark
Back to top Go down
xINDIGNATIONx

PostSubject: Re: using emote to swear in channel   using emote to swear in channel EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:21 pm

honestly i think the language bot is bullshit.

PBS is more vulgar than our channel.

I'd like to think my clan actually has some fucking balls.
Back to top Go down
Isin
Leader
Isin

PostSubject: Re: using emote to swear in channel   using emote to swear in channel EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:57 pm

xINDIGNATIONx wrote:
honestly i think the language bot is bullshit.

PBS is more vulgar than our channel.

I'd like to think my clan actually has some fucking balls.

so go else where?
Back to top Go down
Darcia
Leader

PostSubject: Re: using emote to swear in channel   using emote to swear in channel EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:40 am

Does it make you feel like more of a man to shout obscinities online? if it does you need to do a self check. there is no reason for you to need to cuss in the clan channel, it has nothing to do with how gutsy we are its a measure of good will towards other members. If you have a problem with that then please find another clan because you will probobly have a better time there anyways.
Back to top Go down
miss_Lnouz
Leader
miss_Lnouz

PostSubject: Re: using emote to swear in channel   using emote to swear in channel EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:52 am

ummm...if something wrong with that decision we make...please feel free to leave or just come talk about that ^^ dont be rage for something we trying to make better for you guys ...><
Back to top Go down
jusmetwo

PostSubject: Re: using emote to swear in channel   using emote to swear in channel EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Here is my thing...maybe its just me...hey a clean channel is great...my kids play this game and i like to know that there are some ppl on here with some decency. my issue is this....if we as members have to watch our language then the whoevers on the bots need to do so as well. I have more than once seen an admin or whoever it is on the bots use language that we as members would get banned for. So i guess my point is that the rules should apply to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Isin
Leader
Isin

PostSubject: Re: using emote to swear in channel   using emote to swear in channel EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:19 pm

jusmetwo wrote:
Here is my thing...maybe its just me...hey a clean channel is great...my kids play this game and i like to know that there are some ppl on here with some decency. my issue is this....if we as members have to watch our language then the whoevers on the bots need to do so as well. I have more than once seen an admin or whoever it is on the bots use language that we as members would get banned for. So i guess my point is that the rules should apply to everyone.

The only ops bots are clan-dt, dark-templars, and dimentio, clan-dt and dark-templars are ran by me and I rarely touch them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: using emote to swear in channel   using emote to swear in channel Empty

Back to top Go down

using emote to swear in channel
Page 1 of 1