Clan DT ||Dark Templars||
Welcome to Clan DT.

I hope this site will help you find what you want and what you research. If there are certain things you do not understand or you need help, please feel free to write a private message to our Leaders.

Have a nice day and Enjoy it ^^

Welcome to Clan DT.

I hope this site will help you find what you want and what you research. If there are certain things you do not understand or you need help, please feel free to write a private message to our Leaders.

Have a nice day and Enjoy it ^^

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Diablo2 East Non-Ladder||

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are very sorry to announce that Clan DT will not be coming back, Clan Channel has expired, and the leaders are lacking time in diablo 2, we wish our members luck in whatever they decide to do in the future

Clan DT on WoW or other MMORPG soon.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PaintballRulz

Clan DT on WoW or other MMORPG soon. Empty
PostSubject: Clan DT on WoW or other MMORPG soon.   Clan DT on WoW or other MMORPG soon. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Hey guys me again =) so yeah i do suck and i still dont have a comp heh... so title say it all , when i get a comp ill either restart playing WoW which i played for over 4yrs before going back to d2 ( Where i met all these lovely people haha ) or play a new mmo i still dont know yet but 1 thing i know its that id like to play with some of you again.

So ill prolly be starting my own Guild when i start playing WoW again and if anyone from DT is playing WoW atm or is wondering which MMO to start playing now for X reason well being in my Guild to revive Clan DT on WoW could be a reason Smile haha.

So thats pretty much it ill leave my email adress if anyone wanna add me i dont care but sorry if i dont remember you first shot its been a while Sad

So to those who wanna try WoW or restart playing like me in maybe a month or so , just let me know id love to play with you guys again.

Email : Bullet_fmv_1@hotmail.com

Dont add me for D2 tips or items btw.... i DONT have a comp atm so i cant help on d2 and i prolly wont go back to D2 also thats why im talking about starting a new DT with the old members on WoW or something else.

Oh also , MERRY CHRISMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Wish you guys the best of luck in your RL Jobs , Loves , Healths and everything else you guys are doing and wish you guys the best hunting in any game you guys are playing haha.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Zahakness
Zahakness

PostSubject: Re: Clan DT on WoW or other MMORPG soon.   Clan DT on WoW or other MMORPG soon. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:35 pm

That a good idea to start a new clan. I don't play on WoW. So if anyone here play on Guild wars or if you play on GW We can also try make a clan.
Back to top Go down
DjEvilMike
DjEvilMike

PostSubject: Re: Clan DT on WoW or other MMORPG soon.   Clan DT on WoW or other MMORPG soon. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Zahakness wrote:
That a good idea to start a new clan. I don't play on WoW. So if anyone here play on Guild wars or if you play on GW We can also try make a clan.

haha.. sup, i'm gettin back in for new ladder with 1.13... been runnin my bot private nl, to save up some fg for new ladder... i'm using a new acct.. djmac7... hit me up in d2.
Back to top Go down
PaintballRulz

PostSubject: Re: Clan DT on WoW or other MMORPG soon.   Clan DT on WoW or other MMORPG soon. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:32 pm

I tried GWs but i didn't like it , the game is way too short but yeah that's the idea , start DT on another MMo if posible because i really doubt ill come back to d2 if everyone i liked aren't playing anymore.

So yeah im taking all the ideas so far its prolly going to be WoW for me but if anyone has an idea let me know and we can see where it goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan DT on WoW or other MMORPG soon.   Clan DT on WoW or other MMORPG soon. Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan DT on WoW or other MMORPG soon.
Page 1 of 1